Here is something interesting from my senior, Tie.
It is a modified lyrics based on the song, "You are beautiful" by James Blunt (found somewhere in the internet):
My job is stupid,
My day's a bore,
Inside this office,
From 8 to 4.
Nothing ever happens,
My life is pretty blank,
Pretending that I am working,
Pray that I don't get canned.
My cubicle, my cubicle,
It's 1 of 62,
It's my small space,
In a crowded place,
Just a six by six board booth,
And I hate it, that's the truth.
When I give a sigh,
As the boss walks by,
No one ever talks to me,
Or looks at me in the eye,
And I really should work,
But instead I just sit here,
And surf the internet.
And my cubicle, my cubicle,
It doesn't have a view,
It's my small space,
In a crowded place,
I sit inside there too,
And sometimes I sit here nude.
Saturday, June 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Looking for information and found it at this great site... ambien sale Poor credit merchant accounts Construction detour software Acne medicine proactiv 20 Jersey city merchant account servicing Geri halliwell ass pay bill 1986 chevrolet k20 radio wiring Sample didrex http://www.funny-adult-video-2.info call center network Buspar red del metro exercise fitness center Lexapro iui Seattle home owner&aposs insurance Pain relievers related buying guide
Post a Comment