Saturday, August 01, 2009

RIP, Wai Chien

Wai Chien @ Chris is my ex-colleague. She is a very sweet and nice girl, same age as I. I still remember the day when we just met. She came over to my cubicle to introduce herself. 2 years ago, we joined the departmental Christmas party together. I fell down from the staircase and was feeling dizzy. She comforted me and I was really touched.

More than a year ago, she was in coma due a strange and incurable disease. At that point of time, I can say that almost everyone thought that she wouldn’t make it. But, she regained consciousness and had been on medication ever since. I last contacted her via sms after she was discharged from the hospital more than a year ago.

This week, I suddenly received a shocking news from Lai Yan. She told me that Wai Chien had passed away. She was so young…

Life is short. Just live everyday to the fullest. Do what you wanted to do.

Wai Chien,
We will always remember you… rest in peace.

No comments: