Now I am in the 2nd last semester of my MBA. Some weeks ago I called up a senior who have completed her course. Surprisingly, she told me that she missed MBA.
This week I have class and it is good to see my coursemates again after more than a month. Some of them are currently doing their last semester and graduating soon. Next semester, there will be less people.
I still remember more than a year ago, I enrolled in University of South Australia’s MBA together with another 40+ people. There were so many unfamiliar faces. They came from all sorts of background. We joined the Orientation, have lunch, exchange name cards, rush for classes after work and assignments, and done many other interesting things together. I also have unpleasant memories with social loafers or times where I felt that I have been pushed to the edge. Nevertheless, they are all precious memories.
The experience of doing a part-time MBA, is definitely different from doing a full-time degree. Other than classes and assignments, everyone has something else to take care of, whether it’s work, family or something else. Time and stress management is very important. I am really glad that my coursemates and friends supported me along the way and given me the strength to move on. Thank you! Let us "cross the line" together and see you in the convocation!
This is my busiest semester, with 2 subjects and 1 summer camp in 3 months, 6 assignments to be completed within a month. I have to acknowledge that it is stressful. But, it is just another challenge in life. Regardless of the results, one day when I look back in the future, I want to tell myself that “I have done my best!”.
Saturday, June 05, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment