It has been 2 weeks since I came back to Malaysia. I was not doing anything serious (such as preparing for my Final Year Project) for the past 2 weeks. I did some shopping at Prangin Mall and Bukit Jambul Complex, Penang. It is sale now, things are quite cheap. There are quite a number of RM10 blouse for sale at Prangin Mall. The quality is quite okay. I realized that there are more and more Korean hair accessories selling in the shopping complex now, but at a higher price.
I am hook up with watching Korean drama series that I downloaded in Korea, of course with subtitles. I just finished watching 新娘十八岁. It is a love comedy. Hok Joon’s grandfather and Chong Su’s grandfather made an agreement that their grandchildren will marry each other when they grow up. Hok Joon (28 years old) and Chong Su (18 years old) disagreed about the marriage at first, but later, Chong Su found out that Hok Joon is the guy of her dreams. Many funny things happen after that. From the drama, we can see a lot of Korean culture and practices.
The Sad Love Story is a melancholy drama series. The whole story is sad from the beginning till the end. The storyline is quite complicated and twisted. Joon Young was raised up by her mother who is the boss of a club. He was always bullied by his friends because of this and disliked his mother. He met up with Hye In, who was blind, when he was bullied by his friends in the park one day. They became classmates after that and Hye In’s aunty worked in his mother’s club as a singer. Some of their classmates begun bullying Hye In as well and Joon Young protected her. Two of them became very close friends after that. A series of sad events continue to happen throughout the drama. The soundtrack is very nice, the best ever that I come across so far for Korean drama series.
I did my medical checkup this Monday and many people were asking me if I am sick. I am perfectly fine, just decided to do some checkup as there is a promotion going on at Pathlab. But, it is really better to do some checkup, as we maybe having some unknown health problems. If we get to know about the problems earlier (if there is any), then we can take some actions on it ^^
Friday, October 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment