October 6, Thursday – I was unable to sleep after reaching Busan. Maybe it was due to the brightness of my room. I had some biscuits for lunch. At around 3+pm, I went to the lab to see my professor about my evaluation report. I am supposed to get it from him before I go back to Malaysia. But, he have not fill in yet as he was very busy.
Today, Min Ho oppa was very happy because he just passed his CCNA examination. At around 5pm, I went to the International Happy Hour that is held on every Thursday for the last time. I was not able to meet Il-Hee oppa there. There were very few people attending on that day, maybe due to the poor food. I chatted with Bruce for the last time. As I was about to leave, I saw Bong Geung oppa outside. I have not seen him for a long time. I managed to take a photo with him.
Sunday, October 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment