Wednesday, June 01, 2005
Supper with seniors
The Korean class that was going to be conducted by Wei Shi somehow turned out to be a supper with his labmates. We gathered at the lab and they ordered 4 box of chicken pop corn, 1 bottle of 1.5 liter of Coke and 2 bottles of Soju( a type of Korean wine, with 25% alchohol). I didn't try out the wine as the alchohol is obviously too strong. The chicken pop corn is not of the size as we have in KFC, but consist of normal chicken wings and drumbsticks. It tasted quite okay. The English that they use is very simple. They kept asking us if we are happy and it's very funny in a sense. The seniors kept on pouring us wine. Luckily, I told them earlier that I didn't take wine and they didn't force me to drink it. When the seniors pour us wine, we must hold the cup with both of our hands. When we want to pour wine to them, we also need to do so with both hands.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment